2601 Garden Lane
Greenwood Village CO, 80121
$475.55 per sqft
Built in 2005
Napa meets Colorado in this scenic equestrian ranch located in the heart of Old Greenwood Village. From the fully equipped horse barn to the expansive backyard with outdoor pool and hot tub, this property feels like it is located in a resort area, yet it is just minutes from shopping and restaurants. You know you have arrived at a special place the minute you drive through the entry gate onto the cobblestoned, circular driveway. As you walk to the front door you are greeted by the sounds of a waterfall and the bubbling sounds of two koi ponds. Large clerestory windows welcome you in the two-story lobby from which you can see the lush backyard. The newly refinished solid walnut floors throughout the main floor set the stage for a modern, open concept lifestyle. Whether you are enjoying a glass of wine in front of the two story, wood burning fireplace or preparing a meal in the chef's kitchen, your eye will be drawn to the gorgeous outdoor vistas with mature trees and native Coloradan landscapes. This home was designed with entertaining in mind and whether you enjoy formal dinners or a casual gathering there are numerous settings that allow you to do that with style: maybe a whiskey tasting in the sunroom, a poolside summer soiree or a wine tasting in the wine cave? There is tons of room for overnight guests as well; including two master guest suites with en-suite baths and stunning views, plus an additional three guest bedrooms with shared baths. The master suite is its own special retreat. French doors overlook the waterfall and koi ponds and two private balconies are perfect for sipping your morning coffee or enjoying the spectacular sunsets. And if horses are not your thing, the barn could be permitted for an ADU and converted to a guest cottage, fitness studio or separate office space. If you love Colorado but also enjoy the wine country lifestyle, then this one-of-a-kind property is for you!
October 23, 2021
February 16, 2024
2601 Garden Lane
Greenwood Village CO, 80121
Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, In-Law Floor Plan, Jet Action Tub, Kitchen Island, Primary Suite, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Quartz Counters, Radon Mitigation System, Smoke Free, Hot Tub, Utility Sink, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Family Room, Gas, Wood Burning
Balcony, Barbecue, Fire Pit, Garden, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Smart Irrigation, Spa/Hot Tub, Water Feature
Irrigated, Landscaped, Level, Meadow, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Mountain Contemporary, Spanish
Concrete, Spanish Tile
Other Property Details
Circular Driveway, Concrete, Driveway-Brick, Exterior Access Door, Finished, Floor Coating, Heated Garage, Oversized Door, Storage
Outdoor Pool, Private
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:42 AM UTC, 2/16/2024